When you purchase a defibrillator from LifeGuard MD, you also purchase our ongoing customer service from dedicated and knowledgeable staff who will help you keep your defibrillator properly maintained and compliant with state and federal regulations.
At LifeGuard MD, we don’t just hang a box on the wall, we provide the training and support needed to ensure you have a comprehensive emergency response plan in place. You’ll receive ongoing customer service from our dedicated and knowledgeable staff who will provide staff training, help you keep your defibrillator properly maintained, compliant with state and federal regulations and up-to-date. Our staff has more than 55 years of medical experience and over 25 years of sales experience as well as specialized training for defibrillators and other life-safety products. In addition, LifeGuard MD sells only Philips Healthcare defibrillators, the most reliable and largest distributor of defibrillators on the market.
We also sell defibrillator accessories and supplies including disposable pads, AED batteries, wall signs and AED cabinets as well as a variety of medical and first aid products including first aid kits, stethoscopes, blood pressure cuffs, fast response kits, AccuVein 300 and CPR masks.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Assistance in developing and implementing your early defibrillation program including site assessment, implementation and training assistance
- Assistance in developing a comprehensive medical emergency response plan and team for your business
- Policy, protocol and procedure templates to ensure your defibrillator program meets federal and state requirements
- Information on legal and risk management considerations for your sites
- Medical oversight and direction for more in-depth knowledge and training
- Timely reminders to alert you when your disposable supplies, such as pads and batteries, are ready to expire
- Notification of product updates, recalls or other issues
- Tracking of your company’s defibrillator usage, monitoring the status of medical direction, supplies ordered with each unit and cataloging serial numbers
- Regular maintenance of your defibrillator by our experienced staff if you choose to use our full support services
At LifeGuard, MD, our exceptional customer support and service is what sets us apart from most defibrillator distributors. If you have any questions, please contact us or call toll-free at 877-868-4141. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.